Saturday, August 23, 2008

And the winner is....

Here is the winner for our blog candy, courtesy of Random.org

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

203 

Timestamp: 2008-08-23 07:16:23 UTC

Way to go! there's something to be said for doing things at the last minute, so Cathy congrats on winning our blog candy. Her comment was:

I love, love , love your markers! And also love the blog. I am still in the process of learning, but it has been so helpful. Keep up the great tutorials!

Cathy

And a special thanks to everyone for commenting. We really appreciate the comments and the chance to make better literature and website content. Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Congrats Cathy!!!!

Nicole said...

I'm jealous! I wanted that shirt BAD! HA!

Happy for you, Cathy!

Gail S. said...

Wow! Congratulations Cathy on your win!!

:Jayne said...

Congrats Cathy!

:J

Jana said...

Your new blog header is awesome!

Check out my blog --- I nominated you for a fave blog award.

Jana said...

Oop! My blog address is http://janamillen.typepad.com

Becky said...

WOOOHOOO! *snoopy dancing on the coffee table!" CONGRATS!

Kim Burmeister said...

Congrats, Cathy!

Hey Marianne, I left you something on my blog. Check it out!

Happy Stamping!

Cathy said...

I am so excited!