Thursday, April 2, 2009

Copic Certification Updates

The Chino, CA class on April 26th is now full.
Don't worry if you didn't get in, there will probably be at least one class a year in the L.A. area.

There still spaces in the San Francisco class on April 22.

I mentioned before that Kingsport, TN is full, however, we had some spaces open up so if you are interested call Kris, ASAP at 866-662-6742 to register.

All other April and May classes still have available spaces.

Portland, OR will be a weekday sometime during the last two weeks of May, so e-mail me or sign up on the side-bar if you are interested. I am still getting details arranged so I can't be more specific.

I am also looking at a possible certification class in Salt Lake City, UT sometime the first weekend in June. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail.

3 comments:

Ookami said...

I left a message for Kris for the Kingsport TN class. I really want to go Wheeeee!

Teresa said...

Marrianne, I'm so excited about the Portland class! Will be watching for a date.

lfalduto said...

Any potential future dates for a Wisconsin training?