Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Australia Certification

Copic in Australia
Those of you who have been eagerly waiting for a certification in Australia need to wait no more. We are finalizing the details for two certification classes in Australia in May in conjunction with the Australian Copic distributor, XPress Graphic Supplies. Lori Craig and I will be teaching classes and meeting everyone, so clear your calendar and join us!

For those of you in Australia attending the SIA show (the Australian equivalent to CHA), Lori and I look forward to meeting you in the X Press Graphic Supplies / Copic booth on May 5th. Note: This is a wholesale only show, however, the class on the 6th and 8th will be open to more people.

Australian Certification Classes:
Sydney, Australia, May 6th, 2010 Taught by Marianne Walker and Lori Craig.
Melbourne, Australia, May 8th, 2010 Taught by Marianne Walker and Lori Craig.

To get in the classes:
Please send an e-mail to nancy@copicmarker.com to get on the Australian mailing list. As soon as final details are arranged X Press Graphics will contact you with class information and payment options. Get your e-mail in quickly so you can reserve your spot!

We look forward to meeting everyone and having some exciting classes. Don't miss this rare opportunity- tell your friends, and we look forward to coloring with you!

Tomorrow I will show a fun tag I made for the Just Rite Stampers blog hop, so stay tuned!

13 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

OMG!!!!! How fantastic is this I've sent my email yeah!!!

Kathy Jones said...

WOOHOOO!!!!! I was hoping for one in Brisbane, but I'll fly to Sydney or Melbourne to attend!!!! :) Thanks so much - I've emailed in!!!

Jo said...

WOOHOOO, I am so excited. I never thought this would happen. I can't wait until May 8, 2010!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I would love to attend! I can't because I am already traveling from Brisbane to Sydney at the end of May and two trips in a month is beyond my budget :(

I'm happy to see Copic certification coming to Australia though - Woo hoooooo!!!

PS You ladies who are going to Sydney from Brisbane - where will you advertise your classes when you get back??

Sami said...

YAY!!! I've been looking for this everywhere and was so annoyed when I couldn't find anything here. I'm so happy - already sent my email off!

Kerrie said...

Exciting.... must send that email!

Kit said...

Great design

Liz said...

beautiful bookmark love the copic thanks so much or sharin.

Beate said...

Wow! That is quite a trip you and Lori have ahead of you! Have FUN!
Hugs and smiles

Sammi said...

I am just so so excited that you are coming here!!! I can't wait to attend and to meet you both!! Did I mention I was excited?? LOL!! THANK-YOU!!
Sammi
xxx

sanjeet said...

I am so excited. I never thought this would happen.
data entry india

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful tags. I love your coloring. I always read your coloring lessons in the hopes of getting better.

Jodie from Oz said...

OMG wow wow wow Marianne, we have been hoping you would come to Australia, wooooooohooooo can't wait. Hugs Jodie
http://jodiefromozmagnoliastyle.blogspot.com/