Thursday, May 19, 2011

Going to San Diego

Upcoming Events
This weekend I am headed to teach the San Diego Certification. Where else can you visit me in the next few months? Here are some of the other places I will be going. For a complete listing of upcoming Certification classes and for applications, please visit the Copic website.

May 22, San Diego, CA Standard Certification, taught by Marianne Walker FULL
June 3, Berne, IN
Standard Certification, taught by Marianne Walker & Colleen Schaan Open to Public
June 19th Coos Bay, OR Evening Open House, Memories of Time scrapbook store Open to Public
June 18th Coos Bay, OR Standard Certification taught by Marianne Walker Open to Public
July 1-4 Los Angeles, CA Anime Expo - I will be teaching beginning marker classes for coloring Comics and I will be in the Copic booth to answer questions all weekend long. Visit the Anime Expo website for registration.

I will be attending Summer CHA, though that event is not open to the public.

Later this summer I will also be teaching some local kids comic drawing workshops, so stay tuned for other opportunities to take a Copic workshop or class from me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

me to i like to draw some comics.. just continue on what your doing..
Website design San Diego

Helen said...

Thank you so much for such a great class this weekend. I was great getting to meet you!

Jilly said...

You completed several nice subjects there. I did a search on the issue and found most people will have the same opinion with your blog.
sell car