Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Free Winter digi art

Many of my friends and family are enduring a very bad blizzard in the Northeast this week. In thinking about them, I drew this little picture that I wanted to share with you. If you are stranded in your home, but you still have heat, electricity, and the ability to color, maybe coloring this snowman will give you something to fill your hours.

So, from my desk to you, please enjoy this free digi image. May you be warm and cozy, and have no reason to brave the elements this week!

9 comments:

Cyndie said...

Adorable! Thank you!

Susan said...

Thanks... I'm sharing it on timeline for all my friends and family in the path of Juno! XOXO

AGMaz said...

As one of those folks enduring the blizzard, thank you for thinking of us! And thank you for the adorable freebie.

Donna said...

I'm not in the northeast but we get our share of cold and snow in Indiana. Thanks for the adorable snowman.

Deonna B said...

I can't wait to color this awesome snowman. Thank you!

Robin said...

Love snowman, so thanks for the image.

AprilsL8 said...

Thank you! SOOO cute!

CyndyBr7 said...

So much like our weather yesterday! Thanks for the great digi.

Unknown said...

The animated snow seats friv 4 , kids , jogos da friv