Welcome to the Colorful Copic & ART SQUARES blog hop!
You are in for treat today as Copic pairs up with the ever popular Art Squares by Inchie Arts. There are so many things to love about this pairing!Did you know:
- Art Squares are the perfect canvas for creating small-format art!
- They come in 6 sizes (1 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch, and ATC).
- Art Squares come in 7 colors (black, dark gray, light gray, kraft, dark cream, light cream and white).
- They are perfect for wet or dry mediums.
- Copic markers and inks look amazingly vibrant and deliciously rich on Art Squares!
- Copic multiliners glide smoothly across the surface.
- Work on the “top” or toothy side for the best results.
- You can mix and match your mediums! No warping, bending or curling.You can find more information about both Copic products and Inchie Art Squares at the links below.Our teaching and design teams have been challenged to put marker (or ink) to these precision-cut matboard surfaces and see what happens! (You are not going to BELIEVE these samples… trust me - they rock!)
Hop along with these talented designers as they show you some more interesting and exciting ways to pair up two great products!