Saturday, November 29, 2008

Multiliner Prize Winner

I hope everyone has had a great week. I've been so busy and overwhelmed that I really haven't posted new techniques this week. For that I apologize. I would like to share some details soon about coloring small areas now that we've talked about coloring large areas. If there is something specific you're struggling with coloring, just let me know, and I'll try to help.

Meanwhile, Here's the winner for the fun Thanksgiving blog giveaway. There were 112 comments, and our winning number is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

91 

Timestamp: 2008-11-29 07:59:57 UTC


Who happens to be Jodi. Congratulations to Jodi! She won the Thanksgiving prize of a 0.03 mm Multiliner and other Copic goodies.

Blogger Jodi said...

You are just amazing with your drawing and such! The multiliner would be a great help when a stamp doesn't stamp correctly or if I want to add a little detail to a stamp. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I hope you enjoy that fine lining pen for fixing mistakes and adding cool details. Be looking for more fun Copic prizes on a regular basis. Meanwhile, keep coloring and I'll be posting some more useful techniques next week.

Also for those of you in LA and San Diego, I'll see you next weekend!

5 comments:

Etha said...

Congrats to the winner :)
Left you some love on my blog:
http://ethaschuette.com/?p=170#content
great stuff, I always like reading here!

Karen W said...

Congratulations Jodi, you will love them, I do a lot of scenic stamping and use them all the time to finish mountains, RR tracks etc.

Holly Nester said...

Congrats to Jodi!

Jodi said...

Thanks everyone! I am sure I will love them! And thanks again to Marianne and Copic.

Susan said...

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Eminem is an American songwriter, rapper, record producer and an actor. Hе hаѕ also bееn dеѕсrіbеd аѕ оnе оf thе grеаtеѕt hір-hор аrtіѕtѕ оf аll tіmе, оnе оf thе grеаtеѕt rарреrѕ оf аll tіmе аnd was lіѕtеd іn Rоllіng Ѕtоnе lіѕt оf 100 grеаtеѕt аrtіѕtѕ оf аll tіmе аt number 83. Here are a few more interesting facts and Eminem net worth you might not have known.