Saturday, February 14, 2009

Certification Class updates

Happy Valentine's Day! Don't forget to sign up on yesterday's post for some blog candy

I will be sending out the mailing next week for the following classes in April and May. Please sign up via the form on the right so you don't get left out! Note the new locations on the East Coast!

April and May classes
April 5, Savage, MD
April 19, Kingsport, TN
April 22, San Francisco, CA
April 26th, Chino CA
May 3rd, Rotterdam, NY
May 17th, Rockland, MA
May 31st, Smithville, OH

Upcoming in June
Manchester, NH
Durham, NC

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should offer one in Wisconsin lol! I would definately sign up!

Katie Cotton said...

I have signed up before for the updates and i dont get them (or in my spam folder) but when i've tried to sign up again, it says i'm signed up. Should I try a new email address??

The one i usually use is makeupbykatie@yahoo.com but katie@papermakeup.com would work too.

kc_froglady said...

is this Smithville, Ohio in Wayne or Wyandot county?

Dawn B. said...

I want to sign up for the NC one but it does not look like that one is available yet. When will it be available for sign up? Thanks so much..

Anonymous said...

Smithville, OH is in Wayne county I believe. If it helps, the Zip Code is 44677. The location will be hosted by a store called TOYRIFIX.

MaryAnn said...

Woo-hoo! Savage MD is not that far from me! Thanks!
M...

Becky said...

I cant access it...it just keeps spinning. HELP!!!

Becky said...

grrr....heavnlivn@yahoo.com is my address, it wont let me register. I am interested in the Kingsport, TN one.

ahayes said...

Where are the forms to fill out to sign up. I can't find them. I want the class in SF. monkeydave7@comcast.net

Unknown said...

I would like to know the dates for the one in NC. Will you be teaching this certification Maryann?

Thanks so much

Debbie said...

I would love to see one in Dallas, Texas!