Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm Still Here

I am still here, I've just been busy with so many fabulous papercrafters. Friday we had a great certification, despite Mardi Gras delays and traffic. Sunday we had a wonderful class at Flourishes. I discussed the last post in-depth, so we covered elements of layout AND we discussed color theory and the weight of colors.

Although I'm not showing much today, I want to direct you to a fabulous website that allows you to type in a word and find color scheme related to it, or you can take a color you have and look at color combinations based on that color. Go look and play- it will help you get color ideas to break out of a rut.

You need to have a recent version of Flash Player, but it't totally worth it. Enjoy this until I get back in town and post some more stuff. Have a great week!

http://kuler.adobe.com/

7 comments:

Susan said...

Great site you linked to. I am going to play around with this and make a project or two. Thanks Marianne!

Marja Sch said...

Thanks this is great. Love Marja

Nicole said...

I am gonna go check it out, but thought I would tell ya to look at my blog! I made a cutie of a card with your Botz Family stamp set that you designed! Cambria loves it! HAHA! HUGS, Nicole

TN Granny said...

Marianne,
How do I send you an email? I love the combo website once I finally got it to load.

Hugs,
Jeanine

:Jayne said...

Loved your class yesterday! It was a wealth of knowledge and I feel so much more confident using my Copics now. Of course, I see airbrushing in my future! Thanks for a phenomenal day!

Beate said...

Marianne, I had the best time yesterday! Great class! It was so much fun to meet you!
Hugs and smiles

Deb said...

Hey Marianne!

Thanks so much for a great class! I had such a terrific time meeting you and so many others, and I learned a lot! It was a great experience! Hope to get to see you again! I'll smile every time I stamp w/ your stuff! :)