Wednesday, May 13, 2009

down for repairs...

You may have noticed that the Copic Website is down for repairs. I am also holding off on blogging since part of the repairs involve this blog. My e-mail is also sketchy right now so please be patient if I don't respond right away. Sorry!!

However, I am looking at having a Certification class in San Diego, CA sometime during the 3rd week August. Please sign up to our mailing list on the sidebar to get notified when I have a date for that location.

Here's some nice, old artwork to enjoy as you wait for more tutorial posts. The scales were made dot by dot with the tip of a Copic Colorless blender. I don't think I've shared this before, so enjoy. Thanks for your patience!

4 comments:

Adva said...

Too bad the site is down, but we got to see that AMAZING artwork! Wow, that's just gorgeous (and looks tedious!).

Crissy Armstrong said...

Gorgeous work as always Mariane! Thanks for sharing!

Holly Nester said...

Wow!!! So glad I stopped by, this is spectacular!

Hollygtn

blog.scrapallier.com

Becky said...

To bad your site is down, just when I started to come by to visit :). Love your coloring. I have been learning so much. I do not own copics but I use pencils.