Monday, June 8, 2009

Recent Copic Videos

People frequently ask me for good videos showing how to use Copic markers. If you visit YouTube and search for "Copic" you will find many good videos. Here are some new papercrafting videos that you may not know about:

Christine, from ScrapTime just posted a couple new videos:
Basic coloring

Storage cases
Flip back through her archives for many other useful videos.

Last month, our very own Sherrie Siemens posted a new video as well.
Airbrushed Sky
On the sidebar of her blog you can see a full listing of great tutorials she has posted over the last couple years.

I also have a simple tutorial posted on YouTube from CHA winter, so if you haven't watched it yet now's your chance.

If you have any other fun Copic videos that you have uploaded you can post links in the comments as well. Thanks in advance for sharing!

I will be out of town much of this week doing presentations and teaching in Utah, so if you are near Salt Lake be looking for me there. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

We put some up on our blog here:
http://copicmunkie.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

I have made one Copic video so far. You can see it on youtube here.

Devon said...

Oy! You are an enabler lady! I watched your CHA video again and am now waiting for 2 sets of stamps from Our Craft Lounge. I bought Swinging By and Bees Knees and can't wait to color them up!

What do you think is the best black ink to stamp with when you're going to color with Copics? I found out StayzOn smears.