Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Certification Updates

Time once again to update the list of Papercrafting Certification classes. I had some great classes in New Hampshire and Massachusetts earlier this month. I look forward to seeing people at some of the upcoming classes as well.

Standard Certification Classes
If you want to get e-mails about upcoming classes or get a copy of the Copic Newsletter e-mailed to you, please sign up for our mailing list here. Classes this summer are filling fast, so if you want to register, check out our website for Standard classes:

June 27th, Los Angeles, CA taught by Debbie Olson Full
July 15th, CHA Summer, Chicago, Il taught by Debbie Olson Almost Full!!
July 26th, Eugene, OR taught by Marianne Walker Almost Full!!

Aug. 3rd, Lyndhurst, NJ taught by Lori Craig open to the public
Aug. 24th, Dallas, TX taught by Cindy Lawrence open to the public


Then, to accompany those standard classes, we have matching Intermediate classes. Check out our website for Intermediate classes:

June 28th, Los Angeles, CA taught by Debbie Olson Almost Full!!

July 16th, CHA Summer, Chicago, Il taught by Debbie Olson Almost Full!!
July 26th, Eugene, OR taught by Marianne Walker Filling Fast!!

Aug. 4th, Lyndhurst, NJ taught by Lori Craig  Almost Full!!
August 18th, Kansas City taught by Debbie Olson open to the public
Aug. 25th, Dallas, TX taught by Cindy Lawrence open to the public 

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm from WA and really would like to take the class in July in Eugene. Do you recommend take both classes back to back? Is there still room? I can't pay until Friday, 6/29 (Payday) and was hoping to have this as my early birthday class. What do you recommend? and do you ever have classes in WA?

kushi said...

Good Posting, Nice , Thanks for sharing.
seo company india

StampinwithAloha said...

I'm in the Los Angeles area. It seems like the classes fill up before I get a seat! Are there any plans of having more classes here due to popularity?

Unknown said...

I'm home after doing a retake on the Standard Certification Class and taking the Intermediate class with Lori and Colleen in Lyndhurst, NJ. The classes were awesome and I can't wait to share the new things I learned with my students. Thanks so much for a fantastic program. I am so hooked . . .