Saturday, December 13, 2008

Copic Gallery and Blog Candy Winner

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. In my last post I breifly mentioned the Copic Gallery. For those of you who haven't visited the Copic Marker website, this is a feature you should check out.

Every few months we get a new featured artist. It's Debbie Olson for a little while longer, then it will be someone new and exciting who uses Copic markers in a different way. The fun thing about the Copic gallery is that there is a wide variety of people who use Copic markers. It's pretty neat to see the variety of things produced out there- from comics to cards, to sketchbook art or professional designers.

You can also submit your own artwork to the gallery. Submit what you think is your best project and follow the directions you see on the gallery page. It's that easy. We like to rotate new and old stuff, so if you think that you have made something that really shows off how you use Copic markers in a fun way, please upload it! (in the fine art section are two pieces by me, can you guess which ones?)

As promised, here's the winner for my blog candy. There were 109 comments, so thank you very much to everyone who played along. Kris had a great birthday and really enjoyed the cards. The winner was chosen by Random.org, a simple way to get random numbers generated.

True Random Number Service

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

39 

Timestamp: 2008-12-13 08:05:44 UTC

Which means the winner is Janet. Janet is a fun papercrafter who likes her music loud, her stamps cute, and is giving away her own blog candy, so check her out!


OK, I'm heading back to bed. It's supposed to snow this weekend, but hopefully it won't do that until after my cardmaking class this afternoon (there's still room if you can come, class goes from 1 to 3- it's a fundraiser for the art gallery my husband and I volunteer for- DIVA). Snow will be a nice change from the rain we've had the last few days. We get about 3 snowstorms a winter here, and when we do everything closes down over that inch or two of white. Have a great day!



5 comments:

kris fulk said...

Ooo, I had to go look at the Fine Art section again, for the upteenth time, and finally found you! I used to wonder why those two were unnamed lol.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

All I can say is "WOW!" The gallery has some beautiful art work. I visit Debbie's blog often and thought I had seen all her cards/projects, BUT I saw some new ones at the Copic gallery...beautiful, beautiful!! Makes me want to practice more! I just bought some new colors too. :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE Marianne!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

How neat!!! What an awesome gallery!

Congrats to your winner too!

:-)

Leonie Daecher said...

Customer support, bonus codes and other advantages for new players from game-fansites.net: all these points are described here. Click to view more useful info.

Susan said...

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for posting with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Using the best Instagram online web viewer on the Internet. Discovering top trending photo and video on Pikdo right now!