I have a couple of class updates in regards to upcoming Copic Certification sessions.
The Long Branch, NJ class on Feb 22nd is now Closed. As is the Topsfield, MA class on March 1st.
Upcoming Spring classes include:
• New Orleans, LA Feb 20th Open to public
• Long Branch, NJ Feb 22nd CLOSED
• Pensacola FL Feb. 23 Open to public
• Topsfield, MA March 1 CLOSED
• Camp Hill, PA March 15 Open to stores & Instructors
• Mystic CT March 19 Open to stores & Instructors
• Buffalo NY March 23 Open to stores & Instructors
• Toronto March 24 Open to stores & Instructors
• Kingsport, TN April 19th Applications going out soon
• Chino CA (L.A. area), April 26th Applications going out soon
Upcoming locations for 2009
If any of these are of interest to you please add yourself to our mailing list using the form on the sidebar of my blog.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Copic Certification Mardi Gras Giveaway
And now for a real treat. The New Orleans class in a couple weeks is open to the public. I still have space in that class, but I also pushed and shoved and got approval to offer
Grand Prize: One person gets to attend the class FREE ($120 value!!)
Second Prize: Two people will be chosen and can attend for Half-Price ($60)
This offer is open to papercrafters who are eager to learn about Copic markers.
You have until Monday at 8 am, Pacific Time, serious entries only please. Note: Should you be chosen only the class fee and supplies are covered, NOT travel or hotel accommodations.
Please send an e-mail to Kris at email@example.com
Title the e-mail Copic Certification Mardi Gras Contest
Include with your e-mail:
• 1 card example so we can see what you make
• A paragraph explaining why you want to learn more about Copics.
• Your name, phone, and e-mail address
If you win you will be contacted by Kris and sent a full application to be completed and returned immediately. If you do not win and would still like info on attending let us know and we would be happy to send you more info. Good Luck!
Edit: I just checked Orbitz.com and there are still rooms available in New Orleans and they're having sales all over. If you have a group that wants to come from far away we have group discount on the class depending on how many are in your party- contact Kris for details.