Monday, September 26, 2011

Upcoming Local Events

[events.jpg]Copic Demos and Workshops
For those of you who are local, there are a few events coming up that you can come and try out Copics with me.

Thursday, Sept 29th, 1-3pm Karen & Friends Scrapbooking, Springfield, OR
We will be coloring some cute Christmas images from Our Craft Lounge. Their Copic sets will be on-sale during the event as well, so stop by and come color with me all afternoon! Their store is conveniently located near Briggs Middle School in Springfield. I will also have copies of my Shadows and Shading book for sale, so come and pick one up and get it autographed!

Saturday, Oct. 1st, 24-Hour Comic Event, Noon -noon, DIVA Art Gallery, Eugene OR
Copic is sponsoring this event, and I will be volunteering for a little while on one of the days. Register now at DIVA and get more information about drawing your own 24pg. comic in 24 hours.

Saturday, October 8th, Copic Demo, 1-3pm Ben Franklin Crafts, Springfield, OR
I will be demoing Copic markers at Ben Franklin crafts from 1 to 3 pm.

Thursday, November 10th, U of O Tools of the Trade Show, 10-5pm, Eugene, OR
I'll be demoing Copics and drawing/coloring some great stuff, so come see me at the bookstore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me be your savior! try this service https://eliteessaywriters.com/review/essaytigers-com/