Saturday, June 14, 2008

And the winner is....

We had 321 people submit replies to the question What paper/ink?. Congratulations to
Suzie Q for winning the blog candy! Your comment number was generated by

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

111 

Timestamp: 2008-06-14 07:06:58 UTC

(12:06 AM pacific Time)

Your comment was:
Blogger SusieQ said...

Love your blog! Through trial and error (and error, and error, and error), I've found that Neenah & PTI work the best for me in terms of paper - there is minimal feathering, and good blendability. For ink, I've had the best results with Brillance pigment ink, Palette hybrid ink, and Memento ink.

June 10, 2008 1:55 PM

Suzie, if you could please e-mail me your address I can send you out your fun prize! I want to again thank everyone for helping. Monday I'll post the rest of the paper/ink results.

6 comments:

gale said...

Congrats to SusieQ!! Lucky girl!!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Way to go Suzie, enjoy your new goodies!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I can't find a link to email you or a list of where your email address is. I live in Chicago and would LOVE to go to your class. Are there any openings? Thanks!
Judy Walsh

marianne walker said...

office1@copicmarker.com. there are still Chicago July 16th openings

SusieQ said...

OMG - what a fabulous way to wake up! Thank you so much for the terrific blog candy. SusieQ

SusieQ said...

Obviously haven't had enough java yet - I've emailed my addy to you.