Thursday, July 17, 2008

Web Award

I'm pretty busy at my workshops and pre-CHA buzz, but I have to post this before it gets totally forgotten. I don't know how I missed it, but I was nominated a week or two ago for this award by Toni at Cards N candles. Thank you so much! I'm glad that I am inspiring you.


I'm to pass this on to the papercrafting blogs that inspire me,

There are too many great blogs out there, so this list includes some blogs you may not have explored as well as my personal favorites that aren't on the fabulous Copic Design Team! (You should already be reading those everyday ;)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW, Thank You, Marianne!

I am so flattered that you put me in your list!

You are one of my faves, too, but you know that already 'cuz I told ya!

Have some fun for me at CHA!
Nicole

Memories of Time said...

Thanks Marianne! Hope you are having a blast at CHA... and I hope you are getting extra hugs from me via friends! YOU GO TEACHER GIRL!! :)

Elizebeth said...

Get out!


Wow, Thank you so much Marianne!!! I am so happy I got to go to your class. You are such an inspiration, thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Wendy Weixler said...

Well, dang, girl!! You make me feel like the "Queen of Cool!" (But since you already own that title, guess I'll just have to be a princess!) Thanks so much for this! Have fun at CHA - I'll miss seeing you!

Sandy Knecht said...

Thanks again for the tip. I love that turtle.