Sunday, October 12, 2008

Winner For World Cardmaking


It's been a week, and now it's midnite on Sunday so I can pick 3 winners for the fabulous World Cardmaking Day prizes.
I want to thank everyone for their helpful comments and suggestions.

Just like many of you, I can't pick my favorite Copic product- I like them all! I just want to sit and color all day if I could. Hopefully I will share some ideas that will help you get more out of your coloring in the future as well. Now, without further chatting, the winners are:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

212 11 394 

Timestamp: 2008-10-12 04:00:29 UTC


So congrats to:

Cindy

Lynette

Dawn

Cindy said...

i love how well they blend .

thanks so much for your tips and tutorials.
they are a GREAT resource

Lynette said...

I love your blog. It was your blog that gave me the confidence to buy some markers. Although I have been reading your blog since day one I am still a newby. I get the impression that you more often blend your colors without the blending pen. What would be the advantages/disadvantages of blending without the blending pen or is it just a matter of how experienced you are.


Dawn said...

How could I pick just one? I LOVE all of the markers and your tutorials are amazing! thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Congrats ladies, and send me your e-mail if you haven't already had a note from me.

I want to thank everyone again for leaving their comments. As I return from this long trip I'll gradually get through your e-mails, so please have patience with me for taking so long to answer you.

2 comments:

Holly Nester said...

Congrats to everyone that won!

Hollygtn

blog.scrapallier.com

Anonymous said...

Yippee for ya'll!! Have fun playing with your markers...