Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHA 2009

I'm still here, and I promised to post photos from CHA. In addition to photos, I have a rare treat- a short tutorial video taken in the Copic booth of me coloring a stamp by Our Craft Lounge on Monday by the great folks over at the Pink Donut. Go click on the video on their page and leave a comment or click through to You Tube. Meanwhile, here is a good picture of half the Copic Papercrafting Design team. From left: Sharon Harnist, Debbie Olson, Me, Sherrie Siemens, and Trudee Sauer.

Here is a great photo of Trudee in the booth happily coloring. Sherrie, Sally Lynn, and Trudee all have done a fabulous job coloring and chatting in the booth this year. Life is hard when you have to color all day! You can see in the background the big, colorful signs in our booth. Behind Trudee, on the right is our new glitter display. On the left is our graphic designer, Courtney, coloring and drawing at our doodle table.


Last, here is a quick photo of Cambria Turnbow and the great wall of stamps at Our Craft Lounge. It was a cute booth and totally full of fun, neat stuff. I need to get some sleep, so enjoy the photos and I'll try to take some more before I finish. Have a great week!

10 comments:

Cathrine StClair said...

Hi Marianne,

I enjoy the blog and love the new drawing feature!

FYI... I left an award - but I'm sure you get bunches so please don't feel obligated!

http://papergardenprojects.com/blog/2009/01/28/i-won-an-award/

danelover said...

fyi...i just tried to open your tutorial at the cha booth and my anti virus denied access as it says it's infected with a trojan...

Rebecca Ednie said...

great video!!! I love the butterflies. Have to remember that!

Dawn said...

too fun! wish I could have been there...but this is the next best thing! love my copics!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Great video Marianne! You & your illustration came across very well on film!! Your crew looks like you all are having a great time (I know it's a lot of work too).

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

liannallama said...

oh, those gals are so cute! They are my stamping idols and they give us all so much information and inspiration and so do you!
:>

Holly Nester said...

Congratulations on your Craft Lounge CHA presence! I'm sad I didn't get to go to CHA again. Summer '08 was my first time and I was in awe.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tutorial! Thanks Marianne. It was great seeing you in the flesh! thanks for all of the inspiration!

Susan said...

Great videos over at Pink Donut! I bet you are worn out from traveling so much! Don't worry about your blog readers, we'll always be here waiting for a new post - and until then, there are plenty of informative posts in the archives for us to read and brush up on. Best wishes to you and your family!

Lisa Kind said...

Enjoyed the video. I was making this card into a Valentine and remembered your hearts tutorial so I used it on the teapot! So cute! You can see it here! Love your blog!

http://kindcreations.blogspot.com/2009/01/color-throwdown-challenge.html