Thursday, February 2, 2012

Upcoming Local Events

I've been pretty busy since coming home from CHA, but I wanted to post a quick update for some great local events.

This Saturday, Feb. 11th, from 2 to 4 I will be in Eugene at the U of O Bookstore hosting a free workshop on marker rendering. Seating can be limited, so be sure to arrive on time.

Feb. 18-19th, come celebrate the Year of the Dragon! Oregon Asian Celebration, Lane County Fairgrounds. Copic/Imagination International will be sponsoring coloring tables in the Youth Art room. You can find out more from the Asian Celebration Website or from their Facebook page.

Once again, I designed the artwork for this year's Asian Celebration poster. The image was colored entirely with Copics. Later this week I will try to post more information about my design process for that image.

I hope to see you at one of these events!

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

It was great to see you at Copic Intermediate in Anaheim and at the booth at CHA. Thanks again for helping me out with markers for the Graphic 45 demo! You so totally rock!